Under the supervision of the Maître d’Hôtel:
– Set up, set down and control the restaurant lay-out
– Advise the Guests in order to guarantee their complete satisfaction throughout the service
– Participate in turnover optimization
– Participate in or proceed to the taking of orders
– Service of food and drinks according to in house procedures
– Clearing and set up of tables
– Present bills and collect payments according to in house procedures
– Carry out cleaning tasks according to in house procedures
– Supervise the staff placed under your responsibility
– Participate in physical inventory count
– Participate in linen management and count
– Participate in cellar management
– Follow up on various information to facilitate internal communication within the department
– Respect of hygiene and safety rules.
This list is non exhaustive, and the Chef de Rang may be required to perform additional tasks if necessary.